This fresh set of resources for Cambridge IGCSE Sociology syllabus 0495 (and Cambridge O Level Sociology syllabus 2251) is carefully crafted to match and support the revised syllabus for first examination in 2016. Written in clear and accessible language, the Coursebook provides comprehensive coverage of the syllabus in a visually stimulating format. Key sociological research combined with case studies and thought-provoking questions help in understanding concepts. Features such as Key terms and Revision checklists further reinforce learning and understanding of core subject areas. Engaging activities help in applying knowledge in various contexts and building interpretation, analytical and evaluation skills. The book provides complete exam support with each chapter culminating in exam-style questions.
Cambridge IGCSE® & O levels Sociology Coursebook (Cambridge International IGCSE) by Jonathan Blundell
- Written in clear and accessible language
- Key sociological research combined with case studies
- Thought-provoking questions help in understanding concepts
- Revision checklists further reinforce learning
- Builds interpretation, analytical and evaluation skills