This revised set of resources for Cambridge International AS and A Level Business syllabus (9609) is thoroughly updated for the latest version of the curriculum. Written by Peter Stimpson and Alistair Farquharson, experienced authors; The AS and A Level Business Coursebook provides comprehensive coverage of the syllabus. Accessible language combined with the clear, visually-stimulating layout makes this an ideal resource for the course. Questions and explanation of key terms reinforce knowledge; different kinds of activities build an application, analytical and evaluation skills; and case studies contextualise the content making it relevant to international learners. It provides thorough examination support for all papers with exam-style questions with each chapter and an extensive Paper 3 style case study with each unit.
Cambridge International AS and A Level Business Coursebook (Cambridge International Examinations)
- Accessible Language Combined with the Clear, Visually-Stimulating Layout Making it an ideal resource for Students
- Questions and Explanation of Key Terms Reinforces Knowledge
- Different Kinds of Activities Build an Application, Analytical and Evaluation Skills
- Case Studies Contextualise the Content Making it Relevant to Learners
- Exam-Style Questions with Each Chapter and an Extensive Paper 3 Style Case Study with Each Unit