Chemistry: A Course for ‘O’ level (Third Edition) Textbook is designed to promote learning with understanding while cultivating essential 21st-century competencies. Students are engaged in their learning as they build foundational knowledge and develop critical higher-order thinking skills.
Chemistry: A Course for ‘O’ level (Third Edition) Textbook by Christopher N. Prescott
- Helping Students Understand Theory, Terminology and Principles.
- A Short write-up and Let’s Explore Questions, Lead Students, to Think about the Concepts, Encouraging Discussions and Explorations.
- Infographics Break Down Complex Concepts into Easy-to-Understand Bite-Sized Pieces to Help Students Grasp Complex Concepts Easily.
- Ample Practice Questions, including Challenging and Data-Based Questions, Nurture Higher-Order Thinking Skills and Agile Minds.
- Each Chapter Ends off with an Article Showcasing interesting and Current Applications to Concepts Covered in the Chapter.